1. To convert PDF files to Microsoft Word (.docx) on the iPad you need to download the PDF to Word – PDF2Office from the app store. Then you simply add the PDF files to the Documents list
2. You then convert from PDF to Word with a single tap on the iPad
3. Alternatively you can select only the area in a PDF to Convert to Word, JPEG or PNG format
4. You then Transfer the converted PDF file to other apps like Microsoft Word on the iPad for further editing.
5. The PDF file is fully editable on the iPad as a Word file.