1. Basic Policy
We will also ensure that Personal Information is not mishandled, and will properly educate and supervise employees on the appropriate handling of Personal Information.
The Company shall promptly respond to inquiries and complaints regarding Personal Information and will also continue to review and improve the handling of Personal Information and our methods for securely managing such information.
2. Scope of Application
3. Definition of Personal Information
“Personal Information” shall mean information about a customer, such as User or purchaser of the Company’s products, which can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, telephone number or other description contained in such information (including information that allows to easily reference other data resulting in the identification of the specific individual).
4. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for providing, maintaining and upgrading the Services and for providing Services. The Company uses Personal Information for the following purposes. It will not be used for any other purpose.
- Sending email, making phone calls, or sending FAX to notify registration or change of User
- Sending email, making phone calls, or sending FAX to notify acceptance of application for purchase of products.
- Sending email, making phone calls, or sending FAX to notify acceptance of application for trial version of products or the end of such trial.
- Management of products or their trial versions associated with the Services.
- Delivery of the products associated with the Services.
- Payment of purchase price of the products associated with the Services.
- Sharing product information, the associated trial versions or support for such Services (including but not limited to sending mail magazines, delivery of catalogues or sending direct mail).
- Research for development of products or improvement of the Services.
- Internal operations required to provide the Services (including the maintenance and management of the system, and troubleshooting for operational problems);
- Operation of other Services and provision of services incidental or related thereto.
- Inquiries by email, telephone, or FAX from the Company.
- Any other contact from the Company to Users and purchasers for unavoidable reasons.
5. Grounds for Processing Personal Information
The Company shall process Personal Information of the Users in accordance with the following:
- Provision of the Services to Users
The Company must collect and use the following information in order to provide the Services to Users.
- Profile information necessary for User registration (including the name, address, telephone number, and email address of the Users); and
- Information necessary to enable Users to purchase, pay, obtain delivery, receive, etc. the Services (including credit card information and delivery information).
The Company may collect or use Personal Information of Users, such as IP addresses and Cookies, with the consent of such Users.
6. User’s Rights
The Users of the Services may request the Company to do the following:
- Revocation of Consent
As long as the processing of Personal Information is based on the User’s consent, such Users have the right to revoke their consent in relation to their Personal Information at any time.
- Access to Personal Information
Users have the right to seek an explanation relating to their Personal Information. Users also have the right to receive a copy of their Personal Information held by the Company.
- Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Users have the right to seek correction and deletion of their Personal Information held by the Company.
- Restriction on Processing
Users have the right to request the Company to restrict the processing of their Personal Information.
- Right of Data Portability
Users have the right to receive their Personal Information in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format. The Users also has the right to transfer their own Personal Information in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format to any third party designated by the User.
Users have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority at any time. Users may be able to check for supervisory authorities with respect to data protection in their respective countries in the EEA area. http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
7. Third Party Cookies
- Please refer to the following URL for the details of Cookies used by the Google Analytics on the website. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Please refer to the following URL for the method on how to block the Google Analytics tracking.
8. Risk Management Measures for Personal Information · Security Measures
9. Retention Period
The Company shall establish a retention period for Users’ Personal Information to the extent necessary in accordance with the purpose of use, and promptly delete and dispose of Users’ Personal Information after the lapse of the retention period or after the purpose of use has been achieved.
10. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall handle Personal Information appropriately and carefully, and will never provide any Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
- When a User has agreed to provide the User’s own Personal Information to a third party.
- When it is found that there is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property, etc. of a User or any third party, and it is difficult for the Company to obtain the User’s consent.;
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the development of healthy children, and it is difficult to obtain the User’s consent;
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the government agencies or local public entities or those entrusted with the consignment to carry out the measures prescribed by laws and regulations, and gaining the User’s consent may hinder the performance of the such cooperation; or
- When the Company receives inquiries where the Company is obliged to respond subject to court orders or other legal action.
11. Transfer Outside of the EEA
The Company may provide the Users’ Personal Information to cloud vendors located outside the EEA (U.S.A.) within the purposes set forth in Section 4 hereof. In such case, the Company shall take appropriate protective measures such as executing data processing contracts with such cloud vendors and provide an appropriate level of protection for the Users’ Personal Information.
The Company will respond to inquiries regarding disclosures or amendments of Personal Information in accordance with regulatory laws at the following contact.