ID2Office is an Adobe® InDesign to Microsoft Office and Apple Keynote conversion solution.
Convert InDesign to Word. Convert InDesign to PowerPoint. Convert InDesign to Keynote.
Supports Adobe InDesign CS6/CC/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2017/CC 2018/CC 2019/ CC 2020/2021
ID2Office 2020 is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign CC to 2020 and allows anyone to convert any InDesign file to Microsoft Word templates easily.
To Export an InDesign file to Word you simply:
1. Open the InDesign file and click the Recosoft menu in InDesign
2. Choose the ID2Office – Export to Office format command
3. When the ID2Office – Options window appears, set the file type to convert to as Microsoft Word and click Export/Save.
You now have a Word file created from InDesign.
You can easily convert InDesign files without having to recreate the contents in Word, PowerPoint or Keynote.
ID2Office inspects the layout and details of the InDesign document during the conversion process; maintaining the layout in the resulting Word, PowerPoint or Keynote file. ID2Office has been engineered from the ground-up to provide seamless integration with Adobe InDesign eliminating the necessity to acquire and install additional tools; resulting in enhanced workflow automation.
How to Convert InDesign to PowerPoint, Word and Apple Keynote
- 1. To Convert an InDesign file to Word, PowerPoint or Apple Keynote, choose the ID2Office – Export to Office command from the Recosoft menu in InDesign
- 2. Once the ID2Office – Options window appears, select whether to save the InDesign file as Word, PowerPoint or Keynote format
- The InDesign file is converted to the Office format with editable text, tables and graphics while the layout has been retained.
Note: Certain InDesign properties which can’t be mapped to Word/PowerPoint formats are not converted. Furthermore InDesign stylesheets are not converted. Though the layout is maintained as accurately as possible certain properties such as text wrap around object and other layout elements at times are not maintained due to the inherent difference between InDesign and Word/PowerPoint
Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.