1. To convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel on the iPad you need to download PDF to Excel – PDF2Office from the app store, then you must add the PDF files to convert to the Documents list
2. You can then convert from PDF to Excel (xlsx) with a single tap
3. Alternatively, you can Select just the area in a PDF to Convert to Excel , JPEG or PNG format
4. You can then transfer converted PDF to Excel or other spreadsheet apps like Microsoft Excel on the iPad, iPhone, PC or your Mac for further editing.
5. The PDF file is fully editable on the iPad as an Excel file.