PDF2Office for iWork is a macOS app that converts PDF files to editable Apple Pages, Numbers and Keynote formats.
PDF2Office for iWork allows you to Convert PDF files to Apple Pages, Keynote and Numbers so that you can edit the data natively without having to use any other tool.
Convert PDF documents to iWork formats
View how to convert PDF to editable Pages, Keynote and Numbers files using PDF2Office for iWork
1. Drag the PDF files to convert and specify Pages, Keynote or Numbers
2. Click convert button
3. Edit the file in Pages, Keynote or Numbers
PDF2Office for iWork also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can specify substitution fonts and also choose to convert the entire PDF file or a range of pages to the Pages, Keynote or Numbers formats.
PDF2Office for iWork allows you to recover the contents stored in PDF files making it available for use in iWork. Since PDF2Office for iWork is a standalone tool, it is not necessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools, resulting in huge cost savings in both time and money.
1. To Convert a PDF to Pages, Keynote or Numbers drag and drop the PDF files to convert to the PDF2Office for iWork window
2. Once the PDF file has been added, set the Conversion file type to Pages, Keynote or Numbers
3. You can select multiple PDF files and Batch convert them at once
4. The PDF file is converted immediately and opened in Pages, Keynote or Numbers ready to be edited
Note: Layout reconstruction varies depending on document and may not be 100% accurate. PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image. Furthermore, certain types of PDF data are not supported including (but not limited to) transparencies, clipping paths, tilings/shadings, certain graphics operations, graphics filtering, certain text operations and PKCS/AES encrypted documents.