PDF to InDesign, PowerPoint to InDesign and PDF graphics assets extraction
- Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation
PDF2ID Pro Suite Overview – Workflow automation plug-ins and tools for Adobe InDesign
PDF2ID Professional Suite is a collection of workflow automation plug-ins and tools for the Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud platform.
PDF2ID Professional Suite combines PDF2ID Professional, the PDF-to-InDesign plug-in; DecksMoveIn, the PowerPoint-to-InDesign plug-in; and PDF2Assets*, the PDF image and graphics assets extraction application into one package.
We are introducing PDF2ID Professional Suite, the workflow automation solution for Creative Professionals that use Adobe Creative Cloud and in particular InDesign.
PDF2ID Professional Suite combines PDF2ID Professional, our PDF-to-InDesign plug-in for Adobe InDesign; DecksMoveIn, our brand-new plug-in which imports PowerPoint (.pptx) to InDesign (.indd) with a single click; and PDF2Assets our brand-new application use for batch extracting images, artworks, and graphics assets from PDF files.
Use the Recosoft menu in InDesign to use the following menu commands:
• DecksMoveIn – Convert PowerPoint file
• PDF2ID – Converts PDF/XPS file command
To import PowerPoint into InDesign you use the DecksMoveIn plug-in. To import PDF to InDesign as an editable .indd file you use PDF2ID Professional. To recover PDF graphics and image assets you use PDF2Assets.
DecksMoveIn plug-in imports Microsoft PowerPoint documents into InDesign. Each slide from the PowerPoint file is converted to an accurate InDesign page.
PDF2Assets application extracts image and artwork assets from PDF files with a single click. Images and artwork extracted can be used in any application
How to Automate Workflow for Adobe InDesign and Creative Cloud
- 1. Use PDF2ID Professional for opening, converting and editing PDF in InDesign.
- 2. DecksMoveIn was designed from the ground up for Creative Professionals to import and convert PowerPoint files directly to InDesign.
- 3. Use PDF2Assets to assist you in extracting artworks, diagrams, graphics and images from PDF files.