ID2Office 2022 converts InDesign (.indd) to free flowing Word and PowerPoint type with 1-click
Using this video tutorial you can learn and solve the problem of saving InDesign (.indd) documents to Word (.docx) or PowerPoint (.pptx) format with 1 simple click. Also, you get to export InDesign to PowerPoint in 1-click.
1. Download and install ID2Office 2022 and choose ID2Office - Export to Office.
2. Set the type to Microsoft Word and click Export and Save the file.
Presto! You have a fully formatted Microsoft Word file matching your original InDesign file with everything editable.
We have something exciting to show off today. We’re showing how you can a free-flowing Word (docx) document is created from an InDesign file with a simple click of the mouse!
So, here we have a tool called ID2Office 2022 installed on an Apple Silicon Mac.
ID2Office is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign to convert and export InDesign files to Word or PowerPoint or Keynote type and have everything editable.
As you can observe the screen here, we have an InDesign file with many text frames and a table and some graphics; so, we are going to export this to a free-flowing Word file.
1. First, we click the Recosoft menu then, choose ID2Office – Export to Office format
2. When the ID2Office – Options window appears set to Microsoft Word (free flowing) and Click Export and save the file
ID2Office will quickly convert the InDesign file to Word type. Opening the file in Word you see the layout is proper and the contents are free flowing so text flows from one page to another. You see that style sheets are all there along with the paragraph formatting and tables! So, you now have a real free flowing Word document which is new feature of ID2Office 2022.
Switching back to InDesign, we’re going to do an InDesign to PowerPoint conversion now.
1. Again, we click the Recosoft menu then, choose ID2Office – Export to Office format
2. When the ID2Office – Options window appears set to Microsoft PowerPoint and Click Export then save the file
The file is again quickly converted, and everything looks exact in the resulting PowerPoint file once you compare it against the InDesign file.
So, ID2Office 2022, converts and exports InDesign files to fully formatted Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint and Keynote types with just a click!