|Recosoft releases PDF2ID v3.0.1 adding InDesign CS5.5 support|
Osaka, Japan May 19, 2011 – Recosoft Corporation the developer of the PDF2Office® family of products, PDF2Office® for iWork utility, PDF2ID® tool for Adobe® InDesign® and PDF converters has released PDF2ID Standard/Professional v3.0.1.
PDF2ID v3.0.1 is now compatible with and supports Adobe InDesign CS5.5 in addition to InDesign CS3-CS5. The latest release also includes enhancements in the areas of font mapping, conversion and overall stability.
PDF2ID v3.0.1 is a free update for all licensed PDF2ID v3.0 customers. Updates for both Macintosh/Windows versions can be downloaded from the Recosoft website.
PDF2ID enables recovery and reuse of the contents stored in PDF files making them available for use by anyone. Since PDF2ID is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign it is not necessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools, resulting in huge cost savings in both time and expense.
About Recosoft Corporation
- PDF2Assets 2023
- DecksMoveIn 2023
- PDF2ID Pro Suite
- PDF2Office for iPad
- PDF2Office series for iPhone
- PDF2Office for iWork 2017
- PDF2Office Professional
- PDF2Office 2017
Recosoft releases PDF2ID v3.0.1.
May 19, 2011
- Recosoft ships ID2Office 2023 – Export InDesign 2023 to latest Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Keynote formats
- Recosoft ships PDF2ID Professional Suite 2023 – PDF to InDesign, PowerPoint to InDesign & PDF graphics assets extraction tools
- Recosoft announces DecksMoveIn – Import PowerPoint into Adobe® InDesign®
- Recosoft announces PDF2Assets – Extract artworks, images & diagrams from PDFs
- Recosoft ships PDF2ID 2023 – PDF to InDesign 2023 converter plug-in released
Press Release Archive