|Recosoft releases PDF2ID v3.0.1 adding InDesign CS5.5 support|
Osaka, Japan May 19, 2011 – Recosoft Corporation the developer of the PDF2Office® family of products, PDF2Office® for iWork utility, PDF2ID® tool for Adobe® InDesign® and PDF converters has released PDF2ID Standard/Professional v3.0.1.
PDF2ID v3.0.1 is now compatible with and supports Adobe InDesign CS5.5 in addition to InDesign CS3-CS5. The latest release also includes enhancements in the areas of font mapping, conversion and overall stability.
PDF2ID v3.0.1 is a free update for all licensed PDF2ID v3.0 customers. Updates for both Macintosh/Windows versions can be downloaded from the Recosoft website.
PDF2ID enables recovery and reuse of the contents stored in PDF files making them available for use by anyone. Since PDF2ID is a plug-in for Adobe InDesign it is not necessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools, resulting in huge cost savings in both time and expense.
About Recosoft Corporation
- PDF2Office for iPad
- PDF2Office series for iPhone
- PDF2Office for iWork 2017
- PDF2Office Professional
- PDF2Office 2017
Recosoft releases PDF2ID v3.0.1.
May 19, 2011
- Recosoft ships ID2Office 2022 – InDesign 2022 to Word, PowerPoint & Keynote
- Recosoft ships IR2Office 2022 – Adobe Illustrator 2022 to PowerPoint & Keynote
- Recosoft ships PDF2ID 2022 – PDF to InDesign 2022 conversion tool released
- Recosoft to ship PDF2ID® 2022 for Adobe® InDesign®, 2022 release
- Recosoft ships ID2Office 2021 – Export InDesign to Word, PowerPoint & Keynote
Press Release Archive