|ID2Office – InDesign® to Office format conversion tool announced.
Moscone West, San Francisco, CA, January 27, 2011 – Recosoft Corporation the developer of the PDF2Office® family of products, PDF2Office® for iWork utility, PDF2ID® tool for Adobe® InDesign® and PDF converters announces ID2Office.
ID2Office is a new InDesign tool to convert InDesign files to the Microsoft Office file formats. ID2Office converts InDesign files to the Microsoft Word/PowerPoint file type while maintaining the layout.
ID2Office converts the text, associated fonts and styles, paragraph structure, corresponding property information, frames linking information, tables, graphics and other InDesign object and document properties to the matching Microsoft Word/PowerPoint object and file properties; converting every page to an equivalent page to the final Word/PowerPoint document.
ID2Office has been engineered from the ground-up to provide seamless integration with Adobe InDesign eliminating the requirement of recreating the contents of the InDesign file in Microsoft Word/PowerPoint.
ID2Office is scheduled to ship in the Spring of 2011 and will be available for InDesign CS4/CS5 for both the Macintosh and Windows platforms. All inquiries for ID2Office should be made to Recosoft via the contact page available on the web site.
Macworld 2011 preview
Recosoft is previewing ID2Office at Macworld 2011 at booth no 519.
About Recosoft Corporation
- PDF2Office for iPad
- PDF2Office series for iPhone
- PDF2Office for iWork 2017
- PDF2Office Professional
- PDF2Office 2017
ID2Office – InDesign® to Office format conversion tool announced.
January 17, 2011
- Recosoft releases ID2Office 2020 – Save InDesign files to Word, PowerPoint & Keynote type
- Recosoft releases PDF2ID 2020 – PDF to InDesign 2020 converter tool ships
- Recosoft releases ID2Office 2019 – Export InDesign CC files to Word, PowerPoint & Keynote formats
- Recosoft releases PDF2ID 2019 – PDF to InDesign CC 2019 plug-in ships
- Recosoft ships IR2Office – Convert Illustrator to PowerPoint & Keynote type
Press Release Archive